WorkWell is an ergonomics consulting company
We have provided comprehensive ergonomic solutions since 2003. Based in Korea, we have consulted widely to the corporate sector and to many foreign embassies. Consulting is provided face-to-face in Korea, and remotely, worldwide. We consult in English, and in Korean using interpreters.
Diana Underwood | WorkWell’s Founder
Diana Underwood, WorkWell’s founder and principal consultant, is an Australian-trained ergonomist with:
- 25+ years of clinical expertise
- Competency in evaluating and solving a range of ergonomic and occupational health and safety issues
- Working experience in the public and private sectors in Australia, the UK and Korea
- Experience in working with Western and Korean staff
- 18 years living and working in Seoul with permanent residency in Korea
- Master of Science (MSc) in Health Ergonomics; University of Derby, UK
- Published researcher and lead author in the international Applied Ergonomics journal
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy); Lincoln Institute of Health Sciences, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science Major); University of Melbourne
- Full Member of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia (HFESA)
President & Ergonomics Consultant
Lecture at Yonsei University
Diana Underwood lecturing at Yonsei University, Seoul, about Ergonomics & Occupational Therapy
Click on the links below to read these articles in PDF format.
- Joon Ang Ilbo Newspaper article (Korean) — September 27, 2007
- Joong Ang Ilbo Newspaper article (Korean) — March 27, 2006
- Joong Ang Ilbo Newspaper article (English Translation) — March 27, 2006
You need Adobe Reader in order to access these PDF documents. If it is not installed on your computer, you can download it from the Adobe website.